Simmons Beautyrest Woodmoor Plush Pillowtop King Mattress Only
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
Simmons Beautyrest Woodmoor King Mattress Brings True Comfort Home Built for soothing comfort and truly restorative sleep, the Simmons Beautyrest Plush Pillowtop King mattress brings together a network of soothing materials and clever design to create an isle of cool peace, night after night. Luxurious, supple and built to last, it’s a bedroom fixture you’ll long to melt into at the end of each day.
Topped with a supple fiber cover above layers of specialized foam supported by a network of individually wrapped coils, this mattress creates a series of motion isolated zones that help quell restless sleepers, while muffling movements and creating a warm, safe nest to sleep the night away. And when temperatures rise, a special layer of Sears Ventilated Beautyfoam goes to work, encouraging airflow and creating a heat neutral environment reducing sweat and hot spots in an instant.
A layer of high density energy foam absorbs vibration from sudden turns and flips, as a 360 degree wrap of supportive foam creates a crisp, yet responsive edge that helps eliminate roll-off, while providing the perfect place to have a seat and get dressed for the day. A mattress that helps sooth even the most restless sleeper, enjoy an evening on the Simmons Beautyrest Woodmoor King mattress, and get the peace you need.
- Simmons Beautyrest Plush Pillowtop King mattress combines comfort and security for a solid night’s sleep
- Luxurious Quilting Fiber is soft to the touch and delivers a supple sleeping surface
- QuiltLux foam ensures optimum loft and comfort
- Luxury firm PurFoam adds support where it’s needed most
- Memory foam responds to your curves instantly giving you the custom comfort you need
- Comfort PurFoam absorbs shock and helps isolate motion
- Sears exclusive ventilated Beautyfoam encourages airflow and promotes a temperature neutral environment
- Support System uses 14.75 gauge 900 Smart Response pocketed coil unit, bends and flexes delivering individualized comfort to every inch of your body
- 360 degree foam encasement draws the mattress together, while delivering firm support for edge sleepers
- High density energy foam absorbs tossing and turning shocks while adding support
- Trition® foundation with Powerbeam ensure long lasting stability and durability
- 10 Year non-prorated warranty ensures thousands of peaceful nights
- This is a mattress only. For the complete set, you must purchase box spring(s) along with this mattress. Box springs are sold separately
- California residents: This product does not meet current California emissions regulations. Please, visit our Store Locator to locate a nearby store that will have a similar, compliant product available.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This