Craftsman 8-in-1 Ratcheting Rotary Wrench Metric
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Ratcheting Rotary Metric Wrench A Lot In One Handle Which would you rather do - carry a bunch of different wrenches and ratchets or rely on the Craftsman 8-in-1 Ratcheting Metric Rotary Wrench ? With popularly used six-point hex sockets in sizes ranging from 8 mm to 19 mm, it's a no-brainer. The rotary wrench saves space and fumbling as you search for the right-sized socket that you know you saw just a second ago. Backed by Craftsman's lifetime warranty, the Ratcheting Rotary Metric Wrench is polished chrome over chrome molybdenum steel, a construction aimed at easy cleanup as well as durability. It's built on a 72t handle with a 12-degree offset on the grip. At 13 inches long and more than three inches wide, the size is substantial enough that it feels comfortable in your hand.
- The Craftsman 8-in-1 Ratcheting Metric Rotary Wrench has a ratcheting and rotating design.
- Its six-point hex sockets are in sizes that are among the most popular and most widely used: 8mm, 10mm, 11mm, 13mm, 14mm, 16mm, 17mm, 19mm
- The tools is build on a 72T ratchet mechanism with a 12-degree offset grip
- The polished chrome finish is over chrome molybdenum steel
- The wrench is 13 in. H x 3.54 in. W x 2.36 in. D and weighs 1.77 pounds, a size substantial enough to make it easy to handle.
- The tool comes with a Craftsman lifetime warranty.