KitchenAid 27" Slow Cook Warming Drawer
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
This is a Special Order item Sleekly-styled Architect® Series II warming drawer allows you to Slow Cook foods like a countertop slow cooker, take finished meals straight from the drawer to the table, warm plates, time large meals and reheat cooked foods. Custom Control Technology gives you precise control and delivers adjustable temperature settings. Stainless Steel Model Shown.
Temperature settings to fit your needs - Custom-control technology allows you to select various temperature settings for different tasks
- No more kneading - The bread proofing function prepares dough for baking by activating the yeast and provides a convenient alternative to other bread proofing methods
Superb slow cooking - The slow cook function is an industry first that provides the same excellent slow-cooking results as a crock pot without taking up valuable counter space
- Free up counter space - The 2-position racks keep cooked foods warm and simultaneously free up counter space
- Designed to fit your needs - This warming drawer is approved for indoor and outdoor use
Keep your cooked food moist - Sensor Temperature Control helps prevent foods from drying out
Keep cooked foods at the ideal humidity level - The humidity slide control has two settings, allowing you to keep hot, cooked foods moist or crisp
- Indicator light lets you know if the warming drawer is in use - The blue, exterior power indicator light remains on while the warming drawer is in operation
- Gain peace of mind - The warming drawer shuts off automatically once food reaches the selected temperature
- Designed for your kitchen - #02249165000 requires custom panels (sold separately) to blend in with your surrounding cabinetry
Specifications & Dimensions