Maytag 6.7 cu. ft. Gas Dryer w/ Rapid Dry Cycle
Sometimes laundry day comes multiple times a week. That's why this high-efficiency dryer is better built with stylish chrome accents and 6.7 cu. ft. capacity to handle large loads straight from the washer. It also has Maytag® Commercial Technology components like a durable motor, the IntelliDry® sensor to reduce overdrying and shrinking and the Eco Normal cycle that uses up to 35% less energy when paired with a Performance Series washer (compared to traditional pairs, using the Eco Normal cycle, electric models only). With features like these, it's easy to get laundry done no matter what day it is. LP conversion kit available: 8576846a
- Enjoy a lifetime of strength and dependability. Long-lasting, commercial-grade components found in this dryer include the 5-rib dryer belt and the durable metal motor and drive system.
- Protect your clothes from overdrying. The IntelliDry® sensor monitors the moisture level of clothes as they tumble to minimize the risk of overdrying and shrinking. Clothes come out dry, yet cool to the touch. All while using 10% less energy (Compared to pre-2004 traditional dryers).
- Easily and quickly dry small loads. Perfect for quickly drying small loads or those that require less drying time, the Rapid Dry cycle automatically sets to 23 minutes, and can be manually set to run for any desired amount of time.
- Save time ironing. With the Wrinkle Prevent option, clothes continue to tumble intermittently without heat, after the drying cycle is complete, to help prevent wrinkles from setting in to clean dry clothing for up to 90 minutes.
- Prevent forgetting about clothes. With the End-of-Cycle signal, an audible sound will be emitted every 5 minutes until clothes are removed.
- Quickly smooth out wrinkles in clean, dry clothes. The Freshen Up cycle is the perfect solution for a load left a bit too long in the dryer.
- Keep delicates in great shape. Perfect for special needs items such as blouses and washable knit fabrics, the Delicate cycle lightly tumbles the load.
- Dry to approximately 80% when desired. The Damp Dry cycle dries clothes to approximately 80%, making it perfect for fabrics that need to be hung to finish drying.
- Save energy. Enabled by the Eco Normal cycle, this dryer uses less energy (up to 35% less in electric models) when paired with a Performance Series washer, compared to a traditional top load laundry pair.