Whirlpool 24" Built-In Dishwasher w/ Top Rack Wash Option - Black
$279.93 - $426.93
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
ENERGY STAR Compliant
Breakfast bowls and coffee cups don't need to sit in the sink until after lunch or dinner thanks to this model's specialized options. The Top Rack Wash option saves you time and energy by washing dishes in the top rack, so you don't have to wait for a full load to wash a few items. The industry's most energy-efficient dishwashers* are ENERGY STAR® and CEE Tier 2 qualified** and offer intuitive features like the Sensor cycle. By automatically selecting the right wash and dry settings for you load, this cycle cleans tough soils 35% better while using just the right amount of time, energy and water.*** This model has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal.
- The industry's most energy efficient dishwashers — These dishwashers use nearly 1/2 less water and energy without compromising performance (Based on Energystar.gov published annual energy usage of Whirlpool Resource Efficient models versus competitive dishwashers MSRP $749 and below. Compared to a conventional dishwasher manufactured before 2006)
- Clean dishes when you need them — Now thanks to the Top Rack Wash option, you can save time and energy by washing dishes in the top rack rather than waiting for a full load
- 100% usable rack space — Our improved AnyWare™ Plus silverware basket now holds up to 12 more pieces of silverware for maximum flexibility and is designed to clean better. Place the silverware basket in the bottom rack, on the front of the rack, or use it in the door for 100% usable rack space. Its improved design also allows you to access small silverware and easily place the basket on the counter for unloading
- Our quietest line of dishwashers ever — Equipped with our Quiet Partner™ sound packages and sound-reducing insulation, these models minimize noise, so you can run the dishwasher without it interfering with your daily routine
- Automatically select the right wash and dry settings for your load — The Sensor cycle uses two separate sensors to measure temperature, soil level and load size once during the prewash and once during the wash cycle. Cleans tough soils 35% better while using just the right amount of time, energy and water, helping you have more time to do what you love (Compared to previous wash system)
- No One Has Fewer Repairs 15 Years In A Row — Whirlpool® dishwashers are designed to endure repeated use and to deliver years of reliable performance (According to a leading consumer magazine)
- Save on your energy bills — This CEE Tier 2 qualified and ENERGY STAR® qualified appliance uses up to 20% less energy than dishwashers without the ENERGY STAR® rating (Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency product qualifications. Visit cee1.org for more information)
- Ensure your dishes are clean and sanitized — The Sani Rinse™ option uses a NSF® certified, high-temperature rinse to eliminate 99.999% of food soil bacteria
**Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency product qualifications. Visit cee1.org for more information.
***Compared to previous wash system.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This