Rockwell 18V ½ in. Lithium Tech™ Drill Driver
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Count on this Rockwell 1/2 In Drill Driver for Torque With a rugged steel keyless chuck, 22 precision torque clutch positions and a lightweight build that’s nothing but muscle, this Rockwell 18v 1/2 in lithium tech drill driver sinks fasteners, cuts holes and gets the job done fast. The powerful motor issues up to 450 inch pounds of torque, while spinning at a max of 3000 RPMs, so wood, steel and plastic are no problem to get through. A resilient plastic build ensures a long service life, while the ergonomic grip stays comfortable all job long. Powered by a fast charging lithium ion battery, the Rockwell 1/2 in drill driver delivers more run time, three times the life cycle and considerably less weight than its NiCd counterparts. Built to keep you moving, it needs only 30 minutes to charge, while the lightweight and ergonomic design give you a high level of control on the job. A solid tool, built to drill and drive with a balance of precision and strength, add this driver to your kit, and get the job done right.
- Rockwell 18v 1/2 in lithium tech drill driver includes: 18V drill/driver, battery, charger, double ended bit and blow molded case
- Die cast aluminum gear case delivers solid performance and light weight
- High impact composite material withstands jobsite abuse
- 30 minute charge time with 75% capacity in 15 minutes
- No memory effect on batteries, so charge any time
- Up to 3x the cycles of NiCd with 40% less weight
- 450 in. lbs. of torque powers through many materials
- Driver qualifies for the Batteries for Life Program see package for details
- Drill capacity
- In wood 1-1/2”
- In steel 1/2”