Sealy Posturepedic Nebula Luxury Plush I Twin XL Mattress
Get a better six™ with Sealy Posturepedic, Imagine a night of deep & restorative sleep. Envision perfectly undisturbed sleep, the first and only innerspring mattress designed to eliminate tossing and turning caused by pressure points. That's what you'll experience every night on a Sealy Posturepedic®. You'll know the difference that the only Orthopedically Correct Designed Sleep System makes in the quality of sleep and life. Quality you can feel. That's what makes us different. For the complete set you must order 1 of this item PLUS 1 twin XL box spring #61038 or 1 twin XL low profile box spring #61039. Standard Box Spring Height 9" Low Profile Box Spring Height 5"
- Sealy's patented FlameGuard protection. Nontoxic, safe technology made from a blend of fire-retardant fibers and proprietary materials that protect you and your home.
- One layer luxurious, deeply contoured Convoluted SuperSoft SealyFoam® provides exceptional comfort and support.
- Three layers of SuperSoft SealyFoam® cushions and conforms to your body.
- One layer Zoned Convoluted Memory Foam with comfort channels in areas that call for extra support such as head, lower back and lower legs.
- One layer Sealy Latex uniquely designed to gently conform to the shape of your body and cradle you in the perfect sleep environment.
- The advanced Posturetech Innerspring design features an advanced push-back support system and distributes weight away from the heaviest parts of the body, relieving pressure from where it is concentrated.
- We've complemented the innovative Posturepedic innerspring with our patented 7-Zone Pressure Relief Inlay to give you rich, cushioning inlays of resilient latex and conforming memory foam targeting areas to disperse pressure points specifically designed to eliminate tossing and turning.
- The patented UniCased XT edge system locks into the innerspring to form a firm, durable seating edge and increases your sleep surface by 10 to 23%.
- Posture Channels work in conjunction with the Posturepedic innerspring to enhance support of the lumbar region and the back of the legs so you maintain proper body alignment while you sleep.
- 782 PostureTech Queen Coil Density provides support to the heaviest parts of your body and properly distributes weight to relieve peak pressure points.
- For the complete set you must order 1 of this item PLUS 1 twin XL box spring #61038 or 1 twin XL low pr
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This