Craftsman Electronic Torque Wrench, 3/8 in. Drive
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
This Electronic Torque Wrench 3/8 In Drive Delivers Precise Tension Crafted from rugged polished steel and equipped with sensitive instrumentation, this Craftsman electronic torque wrench 3/8 in drive makes precisely torquing heads, valves and suspension parts easy. Featuring a fast-reading LCD display and LED warning lights when you’re getting close to the preset torque, it’s built for accuracy without messing around. This electronic torque wrench 3/8 in drive is built to work. Equipped with a rubberized handle, it gives you a grip, even when your hands are oily, while the polished steel surfaces wipe clean after every job. Featuring inch, foot-pound and Newton-meter measurements, it changes as your specs require. A solid tool built to deliver the precision that prevents cracked parts and stripped threads, grab this torque wrench and get to work.
- Craftsman electronic torque wrench 3/8 in drive features 2% load accuracy with clockwise rotation and 3% counterclockwise
- Easy to set tension changes as the job requires
- Multiple measurement units mean more work
- One hand directional switch for quick conversion
- Protective plastic case prevents damage and corrosion
- Grippy rubber handle keeps you in control
- Adjusts from 10 to 100 ft. lbs., 120 to 1,200 in. lbs. and 13.6 to 135.6 Newton-meters