Craftsman 26 pc. Standard and Metric Ball End Hex Key Set
26 pc. Standard and Metric Key Set Combines Grip and Torque Built from high tensile strength alloyed steel and designed to keep bolts turning through thousands of rotations, this Craftsman 26 pc key set is rugged, tough and machined to highly accurate tolerances. Featuring the versatility of a ball end, each of these hex keys delivers 28 extra degrees of access to bolts, so no matter if you’re reaching deep into an engine compartment or are stretching around an appliance, you’ll have a solid hold on whichever fastener you reach for.
Organized into a pair of clearly marked 13 piece packs, this 26 pc. standard and metric key set puts an end to digging through tool boxes, searching for the right size key, while storing in a tightly bound unit, is compact and easy to slip into a toolbox. Always ready with the grip and torque you need to get the job done, take hold of this 26 piece, and get it right with Craftsman.
- Craftsman 26 pc Key Set includes sizes: .050, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, and 3/8 in.; 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10mm
- Handles most SAE and metric fasteners easily
- Ball key design for 28 degree greater access to fasteners
- Made of tough alloy steel so it stands up to tough torquing without rounding
- Comes in two L-shaped plastic caddies: one for standard and one for metric sizes
- Clear markings and size specific slots make this set easy to keep organized
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This