Whirlpool 24" Built-In Dishwasher w/ Top Rack Wash Option - Black Ice
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
ENERGY STAR Compliant
what does this mean?
The sensor cycle on the Whirlpool WDT710PAYE built-in dishwasher can clean anything, from baked-on casserole dishes to drinking glasses. The sensor cycle uses 2 separate sensors to measure temperature, soil level and load size during the prewash and again during the wash cycle. So not only does it automatically select the right wash and dry settings for your load, it cleans tough soils 35% better while using just the right amount of time, energy and water*. Thanks to specialized options on the black ice Whirlpool WDT710PAY dishwasher, dishes don't have to wait until you have a full load. The Top Rack Wash option saves you time and energy by washing dishes in the top rack, so you don't have to wait for a full load to wash a few items.
- Whirlpool WDT710PAYE dishwasher uses nearly 1/2 the water and energy without compromising performance**
- Sensor cycle automatically selects the right wash and dry settings for your load
- Top Rack Wash option saves time and energy by washing dishes in the top rack only, so you don't have to wait for a full load
- Improved AnyWare™ Plus silverware basket now holds up to 12 more pieces of silverware for maximum flexibility and is designed for better cleaning
- Quiet Partner™ sound package and sound-reducing insulation minimize noise so you can run the dishwasher without it interfering with your daily routine
- Whirlpool® dishwashers are designed to endure repeated use and to deliver years of reliable performance***
- This CEE Tier 2 qualified and ENERGY STAR® qualified dishwasher uses up to 20% less energy than dishwashers without the ENERGY STAR® rating****
- Sani Rinse™ option uses a NSF® certified, high-temperature rinse to eliminate 99.999% of food soil bacteria
*Compared to previous wash systems.
**Based on Energystar.gov published annual energy usage of Whirlpool Resource Efficient models versus competitive dishwashers MSRP $749 and below. Compared to a conventional dishwasher manufactured before 2006
***According to a leading consumer magazine
****Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency product qualifications. Visit cee1.org for more information
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This