Frigidaire Gallery 5.0 cu. ft. Gas Range - Stainless Steel
$629.99 - $759.93
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
The large, 5.0 cu. ft. capacity Frigidaire Gallery freestanding gas range FGGF3032MF with a self-cleaning oven accommodates multiple dishes and has an extra-large window, so you can keep tabs on what's cooking. A handy storage drawer provides extra space for cookware. Express-Select™ electronic oven controls make baking easy and provide delayed cook and clean options for added convenience. The cooktop of the 30 in. stainless-steel Frigidaire Gallery FGGF3032M gas range offers a recessed cooktop, sealed burners and continuous grates — making it an efficient, high-quality powerhouse. Prepare meals quickly and efficiently with 5 cooking zones. The versatile cooktop provides high power to low simmer operations. The 17,000 and 14,000 BTU power burners deliver enough power to boil water in a hurry. The 5,000 BTU simmer burner is ideal for preparing delicate foods and sauces. A 9,500 BTU burner is great for general use, and the 9,500 BTU center burner provides a bonus cooking zone. Built with American pride in Springfield, TN. Appliances that are high-performing, more accessible and more innovative than ever. Designed, built and engineered in the USA.
- Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel resists fingerprints and smudges so it's easy to clean
- Speed Bake™ fan convection system with even baking technology ensures even baking every time
- Easy™ temperature probe instantly tells you the internal cooking temperature with the touch of a button
- Express-Select® controls help you easily go from warm to boil
- Continuous, full-width grates make it easy to move heavy pots and pans between burners without lifting
- Enjoy flexible cooking includes 17,000 BTU power burner, 14,000 BTU power burner, 9,500 BTU round center burner, 9,500 BTU all-purpose burner and 5,000 BTU simmer burner
- Interior oven light illuminates oven so you can easily check the status of food
Built with American pride in Springfield, Tennesee. Appliances that are high-performing, more accessible and more innovative than ever. Designed, built and engineered in the USA.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This