Craftsman 224pc Access Pro Mechanics Tool Set
The Access Mechanic’s Tool Set Gets You in There Built for tight engine compartments and impossible angles, this 224pc access pro mechanics tool set module combines rugged steel construction with adaptive design to take heavy torquing turns where you need them. Featuring the sure grip of T-handle nut drivers and the multiple angled turns of ball end hex keys accompanied by an array of ratchets and an always useful crowfoot wrench set in both inch and metric sizes, this set was created to get the job done.
Stretching beyond simply turning bolts, this access mechanic’s tool set features a spread of pliers that from angled needle nose to straight cutters, help you trim hoses, pull wires and cut lines, fast. Including a rolling wedge bar for belt work and installation leverage, along with a set of precision machined ignition wrenches, it’s designed to make short work of difficult jobs. A solid set that’s built tough, and designed to get the job done, no matter how tight the quarters, load up your box with this high access tool set and get working.
- 224pc access pro mechanics tool set module includes: Wobble extensions, flex sockets, crowfoot wrenches, a socket T handle, multiple pliers and cutters, screw wrenches, T-handle nut drivers, hex keys and more. Full tool list below
- Rugged steel construction stands up to tough torquing
- Smooth polished finishes wipe clean quickly
- Black oxide fends off rust
- Grippy T handles adapt to the job
- Wobble extensions and flex sockets deliver solid access
- Ignition wrenches deliver a solid grip on small fasteners
- Crowfoot wrenches get in where others just can’t
- Backed by the Craftsman Forever Guarantee
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This