KitchenAid Architect® Series II 27" Slow Cook Warming Drawer - Panel Ready
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
This KitchenAid® Architect® Series II warming drawer KEWS175 allows you to slow cook foods like a countertop slow cooker, take finished meals straight from the drawer to the table, warm plates, time large meals and reheat cooked foods. Custom Control Technology gives you precise control and delivers adjustable temperature settings. This panel-ready model offers an integrated look that will blend in with your cabinetry (custom panels sold separately).
- Same slow cooking results as a crock pot - Industry-first slow cook function provides superb slow cooking capabilities without taking up valuable counter space
- Adjustable temperature settings to fit your needs - Custom Control Technology provides various temperature settings for different tasks
- Keep your cooked food moist - Sensor temperature control helps prevent foods from drying out
- No more kneading - Bread proofing function provides a convenient alternative to other bread proofing methods
- Keep cooked foods at the ideal humidity level - Humidity slide control has two settings, allowing you the ability to keep hot foods moist or crisp
- Free up counter space - Two-position racks allow you to optimize space and warm foods simultaneously
- Know when the warming drawer is in use - Blue exterior power indicator light provides a visual indication that the warming drawer is turned on
- Designed for your kitchen - Requires custom panels (sold separately) to blend in with your surrounding cabinetry
- Fits your needs - This warming drawer is approved for indoor and outdoor use