LG 5.2 cu. ft. Mega-Capacity Steam Front-Load Washer - Graphite Steel
With the LG steam front-load washer WM8000HVA , LG takes the industry's largest capacity washer** and powers it to the max with time-saving TurboWash technology and a steam cleaning feature that virtually eliminates dirt, wrinkles and odors. Read what Consumer Reports says about the advantages of top-load washers and front-load washers.
- With the largest capacity washer available*, you can wash a king size comforter and full set of bedding in a single load
- TurboWash™ Technology saves 20 minutes on larger loads**, with outstanding cleaning performance
- Steam™ Technology uses steam to gently but powerfully penetrates fabrics to eliminate dirt, odors and wrinkles, and reduces common household allergens by up to 95%
- ColdWash™ uses cold water and enhanced washing motions to penetrate deep into fabrics, giving you cold-water savings with warm-water performance
- 6Motion™ Technology and the power of LG's direct-drive motor delivers six innovative wash motions to penetrate deep into fabrics for outstanding cleaning performance
- SmartDiagnosis™ helps the service center diagnose problems over the phone or with a simple app on your smart phone
- TrueBalance™ Anti-Vibration System is designed to reduce washer noise and vibration for smooth, quiet performance in any room of the house
- For peace of mind, you can rely on your LG Washer with a 10-year manufacturer's limited warranty on the direct-drive motor
- Awarded the ENERGY STAR Most Efficient designation in 2012 by meeting rigorous energy-efficiency performance levels set by the US Environmental Protection Agency
*Based on ENERGY STAR® qualified residential washers as published by the Department of Energy, January 3, 2012.
**Based on AHAM-HLW-1-2010 test protocol. Cotton / Normal or comparable cycle at default settings, 8 lb. loads, front load washers only. Excludes other LG manufactured products. Excludes quick wash or comparable cycles intended for small, lightly soiled loads only.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This