Whirlpool 24" Built-In Dishwasher w/ Resource-Efficient Wash System - Bisque
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Get the clean you need without wasting water or energy. Dishwashers with the resource-efficient wash system clean a full load of dishes using nearly 1/2 the water and energy*. The industry's most energy-efficient dishwashers** are ENERGY STAR® qualified and even feature an eco-friendly CEE Tier 2*** qualification. But being green doesn't mean you have to give up great cleaning. This model features our improved AnyWare™ Plus silverware basket that holds up to 12 more pieces of silverware and is designed to clean better. Placing the silverware basket in the bottom rack, in the door or in the front of the rack will also give you 100% usable rack space. *Compared to a conventional dishwasher manufactured before 2006. **Based on energystar.gov published annual energy usage of Whirlpool® resource-efficient models versus competitive dishwashers MSRP $749 and below. ***Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency product qualifications. Visit cee1.org for more information.
- The industry's most energy efficient dishwashers — These dishwashers use nearly 1/2 less water and energy without compromising performance (Based on Energystar.gov published annual energy usage of Whirlpool Resource Efficient models versus competitive dishwashers MSRP $749 and below. Compared to a conventional dishwasher manufactured before 2006)
- No One Has Fewer Repairs 15 Years In A Row — Whirlpool® dishwashers are designed to endure repeated use and to deliver years of reliable performance (According to a leading consumer magazine)
- Save on your energy bills — This CEE Tier 2 qualified and ENERGY STAR® qualified appliance uses up to 20% less energy than dishwashers without the ENERGY STAR® rating (Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency product qualifications. Visit cee1.org for more information)
- 100% usable rack space — Our improved AnyWare™ Plus silverware basket now holds up to 12 more pieces of silverware for maximum flexibility and is designed to clean better. Place the silverware basket in the bottom rack, on the front of the rack, or use it in the door for 100% usable rack space. Its improved design also allows you to access small silverware and easily place the basket on the counter for unloading
- Our quietest line of dishwashers ever — Equipped with our Quiet Partner™ sound packages and sound-reducing insulation, these models minimize noise, so you can run the dishwasher without it interfering with your daily routine
- Automatically optimize every cycle for reliable cleaning results — The Auto soil sensor measures water clarity to determine how dirty dishes are, then adjusts the cycle accordingly. This sensor measures the soils in the water and will add extra water and even adjust temperature to ensure clean dishes. It automatically recalibrates the load after every 250 wash cycles for maximum performance
- Ensure your dishes are clean and sanitized — The Sani Rinse™ option uses a NSF® certified, high-temperature rinse to eliminate 99.999% of food soil bacteria
- Removes hard-to-clean soils — The High-Temperature Wash option adds heat and water to the wash cycle to clean dishes with stuck-on foods