Kenmore Elite 5.4 cu. ft. Double-Oven Electric Range - Stainless Steel
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
Kenmore Elite 5.4 Double-Oven Electric Range - High-Capacity The Kenmore Elite double-oven electric range 9961 is made for cooking large quantities with great quality. The ceramic glass cooktop comes with 5 heating elements, including 2 dual elements, to accommodate all your pots and pans. Dual side-by-side ovens allow for baking at different temperatures and times. The large 3.7 cu. ft. oven is a convection oven, and the smaller side oven can be used for simultaneous baking or for holding foods at the right temperature. High capacity and intuitive, this double-oven electric range provides everything you need to get cooking.
- The Kenmore Elite 40-inch self-cleaning freestanding electric range with two ovens can cook multiple dishes at the same time at two different temperatures
- True convection in the extra-large 3.7 cubic-foot self-cleaning main oven prepares evenly baked and browned foods and seals in juices for more succulent roasts
- The 1.7 cubic-foot second oven gives you room to cook smaller dishes when you don't need the main oven or when the main oven is full
- Cooktop includes one dual 12/9-in element with 2,700 and 1,700 watts; dual 9/6-in. element with 2,500 and 1,000 watts; two 7-in. 1,500-watts elements with 800-watt bridge; and a 6-in. 1,200 watt element
- Convenient delay start and adjustable self-clean cycle times let you handle tasks to fit your schedule
*Kenmore Elite received the highest numerical score for ranges, cooktops and ovens in the proprietary J.D. Power 2013 Kitchen Appliance StudySM. Study based on 12,497 total responses measuring 21 ranges, cooktops and oven brands and measures opinions of consumers about their ranges, cooktops and oven obtained new in the past 24 months. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in January-February 2013. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This