Kenmore 3.4 cu. ft. Top-Load Washing Machine w/Triple-Action® Agitator - White
$337.93 - $396.93
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
ENERGY STAR Compliant
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans. Kenmore 21252 top-load washer features the Triple-Action® agitator, which moves up and down, sideways, and clockwise. The agitator’s complex motion enables the washer to clean 28 extra-large T-shirts—that’s 6 more than other 3.4 cu. ft. washers. It also makes this Kenmore washing machine the best cleaning washer in its class.* This ENERGY STAR® qualified white Kenmore 2125 top-loader uses up to 60% less water**, making it one of the most water-efficient top-load washers with an agitator. It has a wide-opening lid, so it’s easier to load and unload. And it has wash cycles for bulky loads and for soaking stained or heavily soiled garments—as well as 10 other cycles. The water-saving Kenmore 21252 top-load washer requires HE laundry detergent.
- The top-load Kenmore 21252 3.4 cu. ft. capacity washer cleans 28 XL t-shirts in one load
- Triple Action® agitator moves in three directions—side-to-side, clockwise and up and down—for best-in-class cleaning*
- Bulky cycle cleans oversized items like bedding
- With this Kenmore washer, you can save up to $164 in water and energy costs per year (compared to a deep fill top-load washer manufactured before 2004, using the Normal cycle, over 11 years)
- The bleach dispenser mixes bleach with water before it reaches your clothes, to protect them from bleach damage
- To add a garment during the wash cycle, just press the Start/Pause button to unlock the lid
- The reduced agitation speed of the Delicate cycle provides an alternative to handwashing without sacrificing cleaning performance
- White porcelain wash basket is durable, resists scratches and won’t discolor or absorb odors
*Among leading-brand top-load agitator-based washers with 3.5 cu. ft. capacity or less, as measured by Department of Energy standards, based on a 14-lb. load.
** Compared to a deep-fill top-load washer manufactured before 2004, based on an average of 10 loads per week over an 11-year period, using the Normal cycle.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This