KitchenAid 6 cu. ft. Double Oven Gas Range
$1,091.93 - $1,364.99
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
The KitchenAid double-oven gas range KGRS505XBL features an Even-Heat™ true convection lower oven; it provides consistent heating and even cooking on all racks with a unique design and convection fan that helps ensure no burnt edges or undercooked centers. The upper oven increases the total capacity to 6.0 cu. ft. so you can handle multiple tasks at different temperatures. For even more versatility, the black KitchenAid KGRS505X freestanding range provides the flexibility to switch out the center grate for a cast-iron griddle—which is included—over the center oval burner. And the 16,000-BTU professional burner makes possible high-temperature cooking methods such as searing, stir-frying and wok cooking.
- 3.9 cu. ft. lower and 2.1 cu. ft. upper ovens provide a total of 6.0 cu. ft. capacity, so you can prepare multiple dishes simultaneously, even at different temperatures
- The slow cook function allows you to take a complete dish straight from the oven to the table
- The interchangeable cast iron griddle and center grate offers outstanding cooktop flexibility and even heating
- The Even-Heat™ true convection system circulates heated air throughout the lower oven for consistent heating and even baking on both racks; its innovative bow-tie-shaped baffle design moves heated air in a figure-eight pattern around the cavity for even coverage on every rack.
- Convection oven roasts up to 30% faster (compared to a conventional oven)
- EasyConvect™ conversion system removes guesswork by converting cook times and temperatures to their convection equivalents
- With the SatinGlide™ roll-out extension rack, featuring an easy-grip handle, the bottom rack moves on ball-bearing rollers to extend farther out of the oven
- The 16,000 BTU professional burner provides the ability to use high-temperature cooking methods such as searing, stir-frying and wok cooking
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This