Beautyrest World Class Beautyrest World Class II Cal King Box Spring
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Set Your Bed Up Right with the World Class II Boxspring Cal King The key to long-lasting comfort with any mattress is a good foundation, and the Beautyrest World Class II Boxspring Cal king is the ideal base for your new California king-sized mattress. Each sturdy box spring is built specifically to suit the Beautyrest line of mattresses, though it provides excellent support for any standard California king. This is a split box spring, giving you two parts to make them easier to move and set up, and also providing better support throughout the larger mattress. The World Class II Boxspring Cal king is constructed from wood and steel struts to ensure the absolute best support for your mattress. In addition, each box spring has a center beam for even more support in the area of the mattress that's most prone to sagging. This box spring is available in either an 8.5-inch standard height, or a 5.5-inch low-profile to best suit your needs and preferences.
- The PowerBeam support on the Beautyrest World Class II boxspring Cal king gives extra stability through the middle of the mattress, which is the most vulnerable to sagging over time
- Sturdy wooden frame with steel struts ensures that you get a rock-solid and shake-free foundation for your California king mattress
- Available in either 8.5" or 5.5" heights, you can choose the size that best fits what you want in your perfect bed
- Weighs in at only 32 pounds for easy transport and setup
- Custom-built for the perfect fit with Beautyrest California king mattresses
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This