Electrolux EW36IC60LS 36" Induction Cooktop - Stainless Steel
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
The 36-in. Electrolux EW36IC60LS induction cooktop delivers responsive cooking versatility across a wide ceramic glass surface. The cooktop's beveled edges will add an elegant touch to your countertop, and built-in indicators give you a fast, convenient read on each element's temperature setting. The stainless-steel Electrolux EW36IC60L induction cooktop uses induction technology to help you get the most from your kitchen. Each element detects the size of magnetic cookware and adjusts its heating area accordingly, giving you energy-efficient performance and keeping the rest of the cooktop cool to the touch.
- Induction cooktops are more responsive than gas or electric and can be instantly adjusted from a delicate simmer to a quick boil
- This induction cooktop is compatible with most cookware; if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the pan, it works
- Heat is generated directly in the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch
- Sensors automatically detect the presence of magnetic cookware, activate the induction field and adjust to the exact size of the pan
- Keep warm setting maintains the perfect serving temperature, which is ideal when entertaining or preparing large meals
- Exceptional temperature control gives greater accuracy when melting chocolate or cooking delicate sauces
- Perfect Set® controls provide 25 digital presets and let you adjust temperature with the press of a button
- Powerful, versatile 7/11 in. dual element accommodates smaller cookware at a high level of performance, and the 11-in. element provides up to 4,800 watts of power for larger pots and pans
- Power assist function generates rapid heat for a quick boil
- Easy-to-read kitchen timer is conveniently located near cooktop controls
- Platinum Star® limited warranty includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge (Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year)
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This