Kenmore 7.0 cu. ft. Double-Oven Electric Range w/ Convection - Stainless Steel
Kenmore 7.0 cu. ft. Double-Oven Electric Range - Performance Plus Use up to five different elements on the Kenmore double-oven electric range 9760 . Each one provides a different level of heating power on the ceramic glass cooktop. The Warm & Ready zone holds food at just the right temperature until served. The self-cleaning double ovens boast a combined 7.0 cu. ft. of space to bake, roast and broil. The ovens' convection options speed up cook times and ensure even cooking. With five elements and two ovens, you needn't be a foodie to want one of these Kenmore electric ranges in your kitchen.
- Funneling 3,000 Watts of radiant heat to pots, pans and skillets, the high performance radiant element makes it easy to boil, brown, sear and sauté to perfection.
- The dual element swaps from 6- to 9-inch sizes in seconds, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking.
- A Warm and Ready™ zone on the cooktop keeps food warm and ready to serve without overcooking, so everything is ready at once.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
- Extra-large viewing windows let you check baked goods without opening the oven, helping keep temperatures consistent, so delicate pastries, breads and cakes can rise undisturbed.