Kenmore Elite 30" Electric Combination Wall Oven - Twice the Possibilities The Kenmore Elite 30" electric combination wall oven 4890 gives you more cooking options with the convenience of both microwave cooking and a dual-fan convection oven. The self-cleaning oven makes for easy care, as the exclusive AirGuard technology eliminates odors. The innovative temperature probe feature shuts the oven off automatically when foods reach a designated internal temperature, so making the perfect roast is easy. The microwave unit comes equipped with special features like sensor cooking and Turbo Roast & Bake that take the guesswork out of mealtime. Every cook who's short on time needs this Kenmore combination wall oven.
- A built-in microwave oven uses the power of convection to heat foods from the interior and exterior simultaneously, so meals are cooked to perfection inside and out.
- True Dual Convection uses two convection fans and a third hidden heating element to cook evenly baked meals up to 44% faster than Kenmore ovens without convection.
- The Convenient Temperature Probe produces perfect doneness every time by automatically turning off once your turkey or roast reaches precisely the right interior temperature.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
- Kenmore Airguard™ Technology helps eliminate self-cleaning odors and smoke 85% more effectively than Kenmore ovens without it, so you can breathe easy.
- With the push of a button, the total wall oven lockout feature secures controls and prevents temperature tampering, especially from the smallest fingers in the house.
Specifications & Dimensions
Convection Element Style:
Depth - Dimensions & Weight:
Form Factor - General:
Built-in - 30"
Height - Dimensions & Weight:
Included Accessories - Miscellaneous:
Heavy duty rack
Integrated Components - General:
Interior Coating - Microwave Oven Features:
Manufacturer - General:
Microwave Cooking Programs - Microwave Oven Features:
Turbo Bake, defrost, popcorn, sensor cook technology, auto cook, Turbo Roast
Minimum Depth - Dimensions & Weight (Niche):
Minimum Height - Dimensions & Weight (Niche):
Minimum Width - Dimensions & Weight (Niche):
Oven Cooking Programs - Oven:
Dual convection system, temperature probe
Oven Type - Oven:
Product Type - General:
Oven - electric
Self-Cleaning - Oven Features:
Special Features - Microwave Oven Features:
Halogen interior light, convection technology
Special Features - Oven Features:
Timer Settings Features - Settings, Controls & Indicators:
Start timer delay, clock
Weight - Dimensions & Weight:
Width - Dimensions & Weight:
See Installation Guide below product description
Total Connected Load:
Convection Element Wattage:
Upper Oven Bake Element Wattage:
Upper Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):
Maximum Microwave Cooking Time (min.):
Lower Rack Features:
Drop down door
Minimum Circuit Rating:
Gas or Electric:
Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):
Microwave Power Levels:
Microwave Door Open:
Oven Cleaning Method:
Self-clean lower, standard upper