Craftsman Craftsman 7 pc. Torx Bit Socket Set 1/4 & 3/8 in- Sears
The 7 Pc. Torx Bit Socket Set Makes Moving Specialized Bolts Easy Projects that require special sockets may not come around often, but when they do, this Craftsman 7 pc. 1/4 and 3/8 socket set is always ready. Featuring a high strength alloyed steel build, the protection of a black oxide finish and clear markings that make finding the right size fasteners fast and easy, this set is a solid addition to any garage or tool box. Whether you’re a weekend pro, or spend your days wrenching on engines, it delivers the muscle you need to even the toughest Torx bolts, and since every piece of this set is backed by the power of Craftsman’s Forever Guarantee, it’ll be ready for any job that comes up, for life.
Easy to swap between ratchets, nut drivers, torque wrenches and an army of extensions, this versatile 7 pc. Torx bit socket set gets bolts moving in hard to reach areas, while the rugged design ensures that when you need to put a little muscle behind the wrench, you can. A solid set that comes organized in molded tray, stick this set in your box, and when a job comes up that needs specialty tools, get it done with Craftsman.
- Craftsman 6 piece socket set includes: ( T15, T20, T25) 1/4 in. sizes, (T30, T40,
- T45 and T50) 3/8 in. sizes
- Organized in a molded plastic tray included
- Coated in black oxide, Torx ends resist rust for serious longevity
- Smooth polished ends wipe clean
- Clearly marked for rapid identification
- Sockets wipe clean easily after the toughest jobs
- Rugged alloyed steel build holds up to high torsion pressures
- Works easily with torque wrenches and ratchets
- Guaranteed Forever
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This