Whirlpool 24" Built-In Dishwasher w/ Top Rack Wash - Black
$449.99Reg Price $499.99
From baked-on casserole dishes to drinking glasses, the Whirlpool WDT710PAYB dishwasher's sensor cycle has you covered. Not only does it automatically select the right wash and dry settings for your load, it'll even clean tough soils 35% better while using just the right amount of time, energy and water,* helping you have more time to do what you love. Thanks to specialized options, breakfast bowls and coffee cups don't need to sit in the sink until after lunch or dinner. The black Whirlpool WDT710PAY dishwasher has a Top Rack Wash option that saves you time and energy by washing dishes in the top rack, so you don't have to wait for a full load to wash a few items.
- Equipped with theQuiet Partner™ sound packages and sound-reducing insulation, White Whirlpool WDT710PAYB minimizes noise, so you can run the dishwasher without it interfering with your daily routine
- This Whirlpool dishwasher uses nearly 1/2 the water and energy, without compromising performance**
- The Sensor cycle uses 2 sensors to measure temperature, soil level and load size, once during the prewash and once during the wash cycle
- Clean tough soils 35% better while using just the right amount of time, energy and water*
- With the Top Rack Wash option, you can save time and energy by washing dishes in the top rack rather than waiting for a full load
- The improved AnyWare™ Plus silverware basket holds up to 12 more pieces of silverware for maximum flexibility, is designed to clean better, and fits in the bottom rack, on the front of the rack, or in the door
- This CEE Tier 2 qualified and ENERGY STAR® qualified dishwasher uses up to 20% less energy than dishwashers without the ENERGY STAR® rating***
- The Sani Rinse™ option uses a NSF® certified, high-temperature rinse to eliminate 99.999% of food soil bacteria
*Compared to previous wash system.
**Based on Energystar.gov published annual energy usage of Whirlpool Resource Efficient models versus competitive dishwashers MSRP $749 and below. Compared to a conventional dishwasher manufactured before 2006
*** Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency product qualifications. Visit cee1.org for more information