Kenmore 3.6 cu. ft. High-Efficiency Top-Load Washer - White
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans. A Classic Washer With Modern Efficency When you close the lid on the Kenmore Washer 2600 and hear the splash of water pouring over your laundry, you can trust that your clothes will come out fresh and clean. Too often other washers don’t deliver, or worse, they under-deliver and waste energy in the process. The Kenmore Washer 2600 was designed to bring you the best performance possible in its class, while using less energy. With an innovative wash plate , this Kenmore moves your laundry in whole new ways, delivering the deep clean you expect. ENERGY STAR qualified and built to last, this effective washer will be a dependable addition to your laundry room for years to come.
- This 3.6 cubic-foot-capacity washer cleans 30 extra-large t-shirts in one load
- Save more than $130 in water and energy a year (compared to a deep fill top-load washer manufactured before 2004, using the Normal cycle)
- With an innovative high-efficiency wash plate, the washer doesn't have to fill up with water to deliver great cleaning performance, saving 20 gallons of water per load (compared to a deep fill top-load washer manufactured before 2004, using the Normal cycle)
- Suit the cycle to the fabric, with 9 wash cycles, 4 water temperatures, 3 spin speeds and a second-rinse option
- Choose one of four soil levels to match the wash cycle to how dirty the load is
- With a CEE Tier III rating, this washer saves 76% water and 82% energy (compared to a deep fill top-load washer manufactured before 2004, using the Normal cycle), and may make you eligible for rebates offered in your area
- StainBoost™ extends the wash time to get rid of stains while still gently caring for your clothes.
- The drawer dispenser system mixes water with detergent or fabric softener before they are released into the wash. This way, the detergent and fabric softener are ready to start working instantly
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This