Whirlpool WGI925C0BS 30" Electric Range w/ Induction Cooktop, Double Oven - Stainless Steel
$1,428.73 - $1,451.12
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
The 30 in. Whirlpool WGI925C0BS freestanding electric range is the industry’s first induction double oven freestanding range* that offers a new level of consistency and control. AccuHeat™ induction technology transfers energy directly into any magnetic cookware for faster, more efficient cooking. The 11 in. Induction Boost element boils 6 liters of water in 50% less time.** The double-oven configuration of the stainless-steel Whirlpool WGI925C0B allows you to cook multiple dishes for a large family meal or prepare separate dishes at different temperatures. The combined 6.7 cu. ft. capacity provides enough space to bake and roast holiday dishes and can handle your largest family meals. And, with the SteamClean option, Precise Clean™ system and ceramic glass SpillGuard™ cooktop, WGI925C0B offers a complete cleaning package that makes it easy to keep your oven looking like new.
- TimeSavor™ Plus true convection cooking in the lower oven uses a rear fan and third heating element to circulate hot air and seal in flavor and juice
- SteamClean option uses heat and water so you can clean up light spills without harsh chemicals or cleaners
- Precise Clean system tracks the time between self-clean cycles to make sure the self-cleaning cycle lasts only as long as necessary
- 2.5 cu. ft. capacity upper oven preheats in just 4-1/2 minutes so you can get meals to the table fast
- Eco-friendly ceramic glass cooktop*** withstands intense heat and resists cracking, so your cooktop will look sleek for years to come
- Hidden bake element creates a smooth interior surface that is easy to wipe clean
- Raised edges of the SpillGuard cooktop help contain spilled liquids
- EasyView™ extra-large oven window provides better visibility, so you can monitor meals without opening the oven door
- Range is designed, engineered and assembled in the USA
* Among conventional double oven ranges with dual bake and broil elements.
** Based on boiling 6 liters of water with 11 in. 3700-watt induction element versus 12,500-BTU gas burner.
*** Glass cooktop surface manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the earth.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This