ProForm XP CrossWalk® 580 Treadmill
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Energize your workout and your body with the ProFormXP™ CrossWalk® 580 treadmill. Now you can burn up to 50% more calories with CrossWalk®, the total-body workout arms, which add upper-body exercise to your cardio workout. And, with 15 built-in training workouts (including 3 CrossWalk® workouts), you can get incredible results, no matter your fitness expertise.
- CrossWalk® Upper-Body Arms - Burn up to 50% more calories and improve total-body conditioning by combining this patented, upper-body exercise with a traditional cardio workout
- 12 Personal Trainer Workouts - 12 Personal Trainer Workouts automatically adjust the incline and speed of your treadmill, each focusing on an aerobic, weight loss or performance goals
- 3 Interactive CrossWalk® Workouts - Tone your upper body and burn more calories with 3 interactive CrossWalk® workouts that prompt you to use the CrossWalk® arms during your workout
- Mach Z™ 2.8 HP Drive Motor - Experience the ultimate in smooth, quiet drive with this self-cooling drive motor, that's designed to reduce overall workout noise
- ProSoft Plus™ Cushioning - Get a more comfortable workout, while reducing impact on your joints by 22%, as compared to road running
- 20 x 55 Quiet Treadbelt - This heavy-duty, treadbelt is designed to operate more quietly and more smoothly than a normal treadbelt
- ClearView™ Backlit Display - Easily track your workout's progress, no matter your height, with ClearView™ backlit technology-offering an extra-wide viewing angle
- QuickSelect™ Workout Control - Choose your perfect workout with a press of a button with QuickSelect™ technology
- 0-10 MPH QuickSpeed™ Control - Quickly pick the speed that's right for you with QuickSpeed™ control, which allows you to change speed with the single press of a button
- 300 Lb. Weight Capacity - Able to accommodate weights up to 300 lbs., this sturdy deck withstands heavy use
- 25-Year Motor Warranty - This treadmill features a 25-year motor warranty and 90 days of parts and in-home labor
Specifications & Dimensions