Craftsman Wire Feed Welder, Gasless
This wire feed welder gasless welds clean In the shop, at home and on site, this Craftsman wire feed welder gasless delivers a wide range of welding power from 18 gauge sheet metal to 3/16 in plate and tube with the wind resistance of flux core. Perfect for the jobsite, it plugs into any 110v outlet while designed for simplicity; it eliminates the need to lug around a tank of shielding gas. Just load the wire, and get to work. Equipped with dual voltage settings and versatile feed control, this wire feed welder gasless helps you make every spot, rosette and seam clean, cutting down on slag and clean-up, while integrated thermal control helps ensure a long service life. A solid welder perfect for repairs, bodywork and fabrication, add this gasless tool to your shop and get the job done right.
- Craftsman wire feed welder gasless includes: Welder, MIG gun, 5 -.023 contact tips, 5 -.030 contact tips, 5 .040 contact tips and a starter spool of wire
- Adjustable wire tension and feed control gives you cleaner welds
- Dual heat control means stronger welds
- 20% duty cycle at 80 amps
- Thermal overheat switch eliminate overloads
- Welding range: 18 Ga. To 3/16 In.
- Welds mild, medium and high carbon steels
- Flux core welding is wind resistant and highly transportable
- Tweco-type torch delivers trigger speed control