Grand Resort White Cast Iron Umbrella Base
The Cast Iron Umbrella Base Keeps Your Umbrella Secure for Years Simple and steady, the square cast-iron umbrella base keeps your umbrella anchored through thick and thin. Made of cast iron styled in modern lines, it complements any outdoor patio furniture set with its chic, yet strong, build. A tension bolt adjusts to fit different umbrella pole sizes so you can conveniently change your color scheme ever so often or replace an existing umbrella without needing to overhaul your entire outdoor decor. Making a sharp impression on your patio, the white umbrella base adds a bright and summer-resort-like appeal to your outdoor space. Its powder coated frame gives it protection from rust and mildew, making it capable of weathering the elements season after season. An essential to any al fresco décor and entertainment, the sturdy weighted base keeps your shade steady and sets the tone for cool al fresco entertainment and relaxation. Secure your umbrella in the style it deserves and create a shaded haven in your very own backyard.
- This white umbrella base is designed to complement your umbrella and provide a steady hold
- Cast iron umbrella base will anchor your umbrella to help avoid damage to your table
- Durable powder-coated finish keeps it resistant to the elements, scratches and corrosion keeping it looking new for years
- Adjusts to fit different umbrella pole sizes
- Tension bolt secures the umbrella to the base
- Easy assembly
- Warranty:1-year limited
- Dimensions: 17" Dia. x 9-1/2" H
- No Delivery Charge when purchased with the Anna Maria Dining Set.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This