LG WM3670HWA 4.5 cu. ft. Ultra Large Capacity Front-Load Washer w/ Steam - White
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
LG 4.5 cu. ft. Ultra Large Capacity Front Load Washer—Ultra Deep Clean When you've got the power of steam, you've got the power to clean—from serious grime to your most delicate fabrics. With the LG WM3670HWA Washer with Steam , the Allergiene™ cycle uses gentle yet deeply penetrating steam to remove over 95% of pet dander allergens. And with 4.5 cu. ft. and an extra wide door opening, you can steam and clean large loads with ease.
- Ultra large 4.5 cu. ft. capacity means you can do more laundry in fewer loads.
- LG’s steam technology deeply penetrates fabrics for gentle cleaning power.
- Rely on your LG washer with a 10-year warranty on the Direct Drive Motor.
- Customize your washer and dryer and troubleshoot even more efficiently with LG’s NFC Tag-On technology.
- LG's Allergiene™ Cycle gently removes pet dander allergens from even the most delicate fabrics.
- Troubleshoot quickly and efficiently with SmartDiagnosis™*.
- ColdWash™ Technology provides cold water savings with warm water performance.
- The LG TrueBalance™ anti-vibration system reduces washer noise and vibration.
- SpeedWash™ Cycle gets small loads clean and fresh in just 15 minutes.
- LG’s own Extra Wide Door Opening design enables easier loading and unloading.
- Intuitive Dial-A-Cycle™ controls and easy to read LED Display help you find the right setting every time.
- The LG LoadSense system automatically sets the water level and wash time for each load.
- LG LoDecibel™ operation: it’s so quiet you may not even notice it.
- The NeveRust™ wash tub is made of durable stainless steel, avoiding nicks that can snag fabrics.
- LG's TubFresh™ System helps make it easy to keep your washer clean and fresh.
- The FreshCare™ Option tumbles your laundry periodically. So even if your clothes sit in the drum for hours, they will be clean and fresh, as if the cycle just ended.
- A 1300 RPM spin speed cycle means more water extraction and less drying time.
- Save money and energy with a washer that uses less water and energy than required by federal standards
*SmartDiagnosis™ is designed to supplement existing methods of problem identification and may not be able to troubleshoot all issues.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This