NordicTrack ViewPoint 2800 Treadmill
Yes, you really can watch your favorite TV show or catch the latest news with ViewPoint™2800, the Treadmill with a 7 in. flat screen TV built right into the console. The cable-ready, widescreen format monitor allows you to display your workout info all at once, select your favorites or clear the screen and lose yourself altogether in your show. You can also enjoy great features like a powerful 2.5 CHP Commercial Grade Motor, 0-12 MPH Digital 1-Touch™ Speed controls, up to 12% incline and so much more!
- 7 in. Interactive Flat Screen Television with Built-in Speakers - Crisp color, clear sound and a suite of interactive controls turn this flat-screen console television into the perfect combination of fitness and entertainment.
- 2.5 CHP Commercial Grade Motor - Get years of smooth, powerful operation with this commercial-grade drive system. This innovative system utilizes a built-in fan that cools the internal-motor components, protecting and extending the motors overall life.
- Precision Rollers - Better than the standard roller, these precision-machined rollers reduce noise and help the treadmill operate smoothly and quietly.
- DuraSoft V™ five adjustment Impact Reducing Cushioning - Reduce impact on your joints from 20 - 33% as compared to road running with this superior absorption system with five different cushioning settings to deliver the perfect balance of comfort and joint protection.
- Large 20x 55 Commercial QuietWeave™ Treadbelt - Enjoy long strides and plenty of breathing room on this non-slip belt designed to reduce noise
- AirLight™ Lift Assist - Our innovative SpaceSaver™ technology includes one powerful shock that does the lifting for you with an easy push.
- 350 lb. Capacity Deck - Push your workout to the limits with the support of this durable 350 lb. capacity deck.
- Grafixx™ Hi-Res Onscreen Display - The onscreen display tracks your speed, incline, pace, time, distance, carbs burned and pulse. Show all displays at once or select a few at a time.
- iFIT™ Interactive Personal Training- Reach Your Goals with iFIT. This patented technology uses interactive CDs, videos and the internet to control the speed, and incline of your treadmill. Go to iFIT.com for professional fitness advice & workout plans