Hamilton Beach Two-Way FlexBrew Single Serve and 12 Cup Coffee Maker
2 Way FlexBrew Coffeemaker Gives You Options The Hamilton Beach 2 Way FlexBrew coffeemaker is just the thing for those who enjoy single-serve brewing, but occasionally need to make a full pot. It lets you do both, and in less space and hassle than separate brewers would require. On the single-serve side, you can select from among hundreds of K-Cup coffee, cocoa or tea blends or take advantage of the reusable filter to create your unique brew. You also have the flexibility to make a small cup or fill your travel mug before you jet out the door. On the full pot side, the 2 Way FlexBrew coffeemaker lets you brew up to 12 cups. You also can pick from regular or bold brewing strengths. It has a pause function for those who can't wait and it shuts off automatically after two hours.
- With the Hamilton Beach 2 Way FlexBrew coffeemaker you can make your favorite beverage for you or a crowd
- Brews up to 14 ounces using the single-serving capability
- The brewing system will accept cup sizes from travel mugs, not included, and smaller
- Can use K-Cups or a reusable filter
- Brews up to 12 cups by the pot
- Programmable timer
- Automatic shutoff after two hours
- Glass carafe
- Pause and Serve function
- Has a cleaning cycle
- Weight: 9.5 pounds
- Dimensions: 15.6 x 11.7 x 10.8
- One-year limited warranty
- K-Cup is a registered trademark of Keurig Inc. Use of the K-Cup trademark does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by Keurig Inc.