Gladiator Twin Hook
Easy to Use Hanging Wall Twin Hook Gets Tools Out of the Way Get your rakes, hoes, shovels and edgers up off the floor and out of the way with the Gladiator hanging wall twin hook . Keeping your long-handled tools like these organized and ready to use is a challenge for homeowners and professionals alike, but with these handy hooks you'll be up to the task. The two-pronged hooks are 6.5" deep and can easily hold two long-handled tools. No more tangled mess of tools in a corner. No more fussing and fuming as they all come crashing to the floor when you barely touch them. The handy hanging wall twin hook is easy to position on all Gladiator and regular wall systems. Simply insert the tabs and lock in place. The friction lock works to secure the hook for stay-put installation. It's easy to reposition the hook, too. Simply slide the hook out and reposition as needed. The hook can hold up to 25 lbs. It is powder-coated and vinyl tipped to protect against corrosion.
- The Gladiator hanging wall twin hook is designed to organize your frequently used, long-handled tools
- It is easy to position and reposition on all Gladiator and regular wall systems
- A friction lock tab securely attaches the hook for stay-put installation
- A powdercoat finish forms an effective barrier against corrosion
- The steel hook features protective vinyl tips
- Dimensions: 4.25" high and 6.5" deep