Craftsman Torx® No. 15 x 4" Screwdriver
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Craftsman Torx No. 15 x 4" Screwdriver Is Today's New Essential These days this Torx no. 15 x 4" screwdriver is used in everything from electronics to work under the hood to changing batteries in toys. While Torx fasteners are more secure, they're also temperamental and demand a precise fit to avoid stripping. This no. 15 head is perfect for a range of uses and applications. Its six-inch overall length is enough to give you the torque you need but compact enough to fit in tighter spaces. The Craftsman Torx no. 15 x 4" screwdriver blade is made of alloy steel that's been heat treated to make it stronger and more durable. Its satin-nickel finish resists rust and corrosion, while the butyrate handle resists damage from chemicals. The bottom of the handle is color coded so you'll know at a glance what type of head it has.
- The Torx no. 15 x 4" screwdriver is a comfortable, durable tool that's an essential today for work on everything from engines to electronics
- The 6" length is great for fitting into a variety of tight spots
- The end of the handle is color coded for quick identification
- The blade is made of heat-treated alloy steel
- A satin-nickel finish helps resist corrosion
- The handle is made of butyrate, which resists chemicals and provides a better grip
- Craftsman lifetime warranty
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This