Teeter Hang Ups Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table
Get a New Lease of Life with this Fantastic Inversion Table The Teeter Hang Ups EP 950 inversion table features a ratchet ankle lock system. The extended handle for the ankle lock system provides an easy-to-reach solution in addition to its triple lock security feature. The Ergo-Embrace Ankle System™ pressure-reducing specialty foam cups surround the ankles while the patented ankle closure system distributes body weight comfortably around the foot and heel. This design greatly reduces ankle discomfort to allow for a relaxing and secure user experience. This inversion table allows pre-set angles at 20, 40 or 60 degrees and provides an easy guide to where the benefits of inversion begin and are fully realized. With the muscles in your lower back relaxed, pushing on the EZ Stretch Traction Handles™ can help to increase traction and enhance your stretching experience. The handles can also be used as a tool for intermittent traction and oscillation. .
- Teeter Hang Ups EP 950 inversion table rated Number One across all categories, by an engineering group evaluating top brand inversion tables against the UL 1647 requirements
- Folds to 28" x 16" x 66" (71 x 41 x 168 cm)
- Large padded support handles assist during inversion and ascent
- Robust Medical-Grade Frame
- Teeter meets the new UL 1647 standard.
- Comes 90% pre-assembled with an estimated assembly time of 13 minutes
- Teeter inversion tables come with a laminated Owner's Manual and an Instructional DVD to guide you through assembly and use, including a series of (5) 10-15 minute exercise and stretching classes
- 5 year warranty
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This