Lund 21-Inch Trailer Tongue Box Aluminum, Diamond Plate, Black
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
21-Inch Aluminum Trailer Tongue Box is ideal for storing boat, equestrian, motorcycle and snowmobile accessories and construction equipment. Made of aluminum with a black finish, this box will fit on most trucks. The diamond-tread finish withstands unimaginable beatings and will still look clean and scratchless while protecting against water and rust. An electrostatically applied finish and Ethafoam mounting strips protect against abrasions and scratching. This box has a one piece, no sag construction and compact, out-of-the-way design with a notched lid and secure locking mechanism. Trailer tongue boxes are a great solution for adding extra secure storage while not compromising your view of the road or the clean look of your vehicle. This product measures 34-Inch (L) by 15-Inch (W) by 23-Inch (H). Backed by 30-years of experience and brand, this 21-Inch Aluminum Trailer Tongue Box comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty that protects against manufacturing and workmanship defects. Lund has truck, SUV, hunting, tailgating and other specialty box solutions in all shapes and sizes. Lund is well-known for building simple and high-quality tool boxes and truck accessories that are handmade, inspected and tested. Since 1973, Lund has continuously manufactured and improved hand-crafted truck boxes in the United States from high quality materials for reliable performance. For well-built storage solutions, depend on Lund for your farming, construction and liquid transfer needs.
- 21-Inch trailer tongue box made of 0.06-Inch aluminum with a diamond plated black finish
- Weatherproof design, electrostatically applied finish and water seal protect your tools from water and rust
- Ideal solution for adding extra secure storage while not compromising your view of the road or the clean look of your vehicle
- Measures 21-Inch (L) by 15-Inch (W) by 23-Inch (H)
- Comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty that protects against manufacturing and workmanship defects
Specifications & Dimensions