Mantua Support for Wood Rails
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Reinforce Your Bed's Flimsy Wood Slats for a Sound Sleep with the Wood Rail Center Support System Mantua Support for Wood Rails provides the strong and reliable support that you need to sleep soundly and comfortably all through the night. The adjustable rail system lets you shore up the weak slats that come with most box springs with steel cross supports made from heavy-duty recycled railroad steel. Zinc-plated clamps hold everything in place for a secure and snug fit. With a 70-inch length and a width that adjusts from 50 inches to 76 inches, the Mantua rail system is an ideal support solution for twin and full size beds. Constructed with durable rust-proof steel, the sturdy wood rail center support frame includes six legs and six adjustable glides that ensure a perfect fit for all styles of twin and full size beds. Equipped with a head-to-foot steel center rail, this bed frame offers you robust support where you most need it. Designed as a better alternative to cheaply made wood slats and frames, Mantua's support system ensures sweet dreams and sound sleep for many years to come.
- The Mantua support for wood rails system extends the service life of your bed with long-lasting support
- Rust-proof steel construction offers durable support for wood-framed twin and full box springs
- Connected with 1 1/4" cross supports, the steel rail system reinforces wood slats with reliable support
- This wood rail center support system weighs in at 24 pounds
- A brown finish mimics the look of wood
- Backed by a one-year warranty, this well-designed rail system is proudly made in the USA
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This