Craftsman SpotLite Pointer Stud Finder 60573
Craftsman SpotLight Stud Finder Sheds Light On Your Toughest Projects If you're the type who's given up on walls decorated with artwork or reconciled yourself to tossing bath towels over the shower rod, the Craftsman SpotLight pointer stud finder is the exact tool you need. The stud finder automatically detects the beam's center and illuminates a zone in which it's safe to hammer. It also detects hot electrical wiring, letting you know where to avoid hammering. No more knocking, listening and guessing where the stud might be. With this handy tool, you can proceed with confidence, knowing you won't pulverize the plaster or wreck the wallpaper. The Craftsman SpotLight stud finder is lightweight and easy to use. It features two modes: a normal scan, plus a deep scan that can penetrate 1.5 in. through most common wall and flooring materials. It automatically calibrates, so you can use it right out of the box.
- The Craftsman SpotLight pointer stud finder is the perfect tool for hanging pictures, mounting TVs or installing bathroom bars - anything where it's essential to know where the stud is
- The stud finder has two modes - scan and deep scan, which can examine 1.5" deep through most wall and flooring materials
- It detects live AC electrical wiring as well
- The pointer system detects the beam's center and shines a light that illuminates the safety zone
- The stud finder automatically calibrates
- Weighs .45 lbs.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This