Craftsman Snow Blower 22 In. Dual-Stage 179CC
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Dig Deep and Throw Far With the Craftsman 22" 179CC Dual-Stage Snow Thrower When it comes to winter, don’t mess around. Pull out the Craftsman 179cc dual stage snow thrower. Getting stuck with inadequate tools when heavy snow comes is worse than not having them at all. Smaller snow blowers choke easily on thick blankets of snow, cheap machines break and leave you running around trying to fix them instead of getting the job done. Take on winter with the right amount of power and durability with this Craftsman snow blower and you won’t even care how heavy the snow falls. Built from tough steel and designed with a hardened auger, this snow thrower breaks-up ice and packed snow sending it to the powerful impeller which propels the snow through the chute and off your sidewalk or driveway. Driven by a muscle-bound 179cc four cycle engine, this snow blower rolls over tough, uneven terrain such as icy tire ruts while sending fountains of snow farther than you'd expect. And with a 180 degree rotatable chute, this snow blower allows you to quickly and easily compensate for changes in the wind direction, putting an end to sudden stops for adjustment. Equipped with a mitten-grip starter handle, plow-style handles and the capability of clearing a wide 22 inch path with each pass, this Craftsman snow thrower is built to provide easy use and simple operation even when temperature drop to arctic levels. Backed by a 2 year limited warranty, Craftsman ensures you won't be spending this winter trying to fix your snow blower, instead you’ll be cutting through piles of snow quickly, getting the driveway and sidewalks cleared quick. Keep this workhorse in your garage or shed and get the no-nonsense, job's done winter you've been wanting.
- 179cc* 4-Cycle OHV Craftsman engine provides more power, longer life, and improved fuel economy - No mixing of gas and oil required. Move more snow with a more powerful engine and save time out in the cold
- 22 in. clearing width and 21 in. intake height lets you clear more snow with each pass, ideal for medium to large paved and gravel driveways and sidewalks
- 12 in. serrated steel auger and 12 in. impeller breaks up hard-packed snow and discharges heavy wet snow
- Single propelled forward speed to reduce user fatigue
- Remote Crank Chute Control - 180 deg. chute rotation to discharge the snow where you want it, without leaving the operators position
- 13 in. x 4 in. Snow Hog tires provide superior traction in snowy conditions
- Mitten-grip starter handles - Easy to grasp and turnover recoil start while wearing gloves
- Plow style handles for comfort and control
- 2-year limited warranty backed by Sears Service
*as rated by engine manufacturer
Specifications & Dimensions