Arrow Cabinets Sewing Cabinet Auntie Em, Crisp White
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
The Auntie Em cabinet is not only cute, but it's a functional sewing cabinet as well. Move your machine with ease by pushing the lift to move your machine from storage to flatbed and free-arm positions. Four drawers store all your sewing accessories, keeping your area neat, clean and organized. The white laminate finish fits any decor. Ships in two cartons via UPS. Each carton weighs approximately 50 lbs. Cannot ship to PO boxes Machines that exceed 12-9/16 in deep, 18-7/8 in. wide and 13-1/8 in. tall do not fit the cabinet. The following sewing machines do not fit in this cabinet: Baby Lock Ellisimo or Babylock Ellegante BLG Ellageo BLL New Esante BLN Brother Quattro 6000D Innovis QC1000, NV1500D, NV2500D, NV4000D, Duetta 4500D Janome MC300E, MC6600P, 6500P, 6600 Bernina New 830 The Viking Designer SE, Diamond, Sapphire, and Topaz require modifying the cabinet opening to accommodate the electrical cords. Order the machine-specific insert separately (Part # 9801DL2). Allow 3 weeks plus transit time.
- Sew in any position. EZ-Lift air mechanism lets you sew flatbed or free-arm at any height. Also provides easy, effortless storage with a simple push
- Cabinet accommodates machines up to 18-7/8 in. wide x 12-9/16 in. deep x 13-1/8 in. tall
- For flatbed sewing machine fits into unique universal insert to create a flush surface. Universal Insert will accommodate sewing machines no larger the 17 in. wide x 7-1/4 in. deep. (A machine specific insert can be purchased separately)
- Four drawers provide plenty of storage for sewing essentials
- False drawer front creates a decorative furniture look
- Fold out leaves provide additional work surface; supported by sturdy snag free hinges and leaf supports
- Locking casters for excellent portability and stability
- Durable cabinet design; composite wood construction /wood grain laminates
- Crisp White laminate complements any decor
- Assembly is a snap! Requires a standard screwdriver, adjustable wrench and hammer/mallet. Includes easy-to-follow instructions, plus a friendly toll-free help number
- Open: 63-3/4 in. wide x 20 in. deep x 31-1/2 in. high
- Closed: 31-3/4 in. wide x 20 in. deep x 31 in. high