Sertapedic Low Profile Queen Box Spring II
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Protect Your Mattress with the Serta Low Profile Queen Boxspring II The makers of the Sertapedic Low Profile queen boxspring II acknowledge that every good mattress absolutely must have a high-quality foundation. Boxsprings are the foundation of choice for most mattresses; they provide solid support and stability for years. Modern mattresses take advantage of state-of-the-art technology to achieve sag resistance, motion isolation, and the promotion of anatomical support. Over time, an inadequate foundation will erode these carefully-engineered benefits, shortening the overall lifespan of your mattress. Serta's Low Profile queen Boxpsring II works to provide consistent support across the entire bottom surface of any standard-size queen mattress. In addition, the boxspring is engineered to absorb your partner's movements to complement the motion-isolating coils of your mattress. The low-profile foundation measures 5.5 inches, approximately 3 inches shorter than standard boxsprings. This makes it ideal for taller bedframes or occupants who prefer to be closer to the ground.
- The Sertapedic low profile queen boxspring II is designed to work seamlessly with the Sertapedic line of mattresses, though it provides excellent support for any standard-size queen mattress
- Works to isolate and absorb movements, enhancing the motion-isolating capabilities of your mattress so you can sleep undisturbed
- Low-Profile boxspring sits three inches shorter than standard foundations, making it easier to get in and out of bed
- Quality construction supports your bed to combat sagging over time, stabilizing every part of the mattress
- 10-year warranty ensures that you can buy with confidence, knowing that the manufacturer proudly backs this fine product
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This