GE Profile 25.9 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator w/ Turbo Cool - White
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
The GE Profile™ Series PSE26KGEWW side-by-side refrigerator with dispenser is one amazing appliance! Its beautiful high-gloss finish and rounded crown doors will instantly update the look of your kitchen. It looks great on the inside, too, with bright all-LED lighting in both the fresh food and freezer sections that makes it easy to find what you’re looking for. Also on the inside are adjustable slide-out, spill-proof glass shelves and adjustable gallon-size Clear Look door bins. This roomy 25.9 cu. ft. white GE Profile Series PSE26K side-by-side refrigerator features a Turbo Cool setting that compensates for frequent door openings and works with GE’s Frost Guard technology and temperature management system to keep everything inside fresh and flavorful. Its Arctica icemaker is equipped with an advanced water filtration system and holds up to 10 pounds of ice, so you always have plenty. There’s even a Quick Ice setting for when you need ice fast!
- Angled, all-LED lighting in fresh food and freezer illuminates every inch of the fresh food and freezer compartments
- Adjustable slide-out, spillproof glass shelves with raised edges help contain spills and make clean up quick and easy
- Fresh food multi-level drawers provide the ideal environment for storing your fruits and vegetables
- Adjustable Clear Look door bins hold gallon containers with ease and free up valuable shelf space
- Arctica icemaker holds up to 10 lbs of ice, so there’s enough for all occasions
- Multi-level freezer baskets provide plenty of easy-access storage for frozen foods
- Quick Ice setting creates ice up to 50% faster than normal settings
- Turbo Cool setting drops interior temperature to maintain freshness after frequent openings
- Advanced filtration removes trace pharmaceuticals from water and ice* and uses replacement filter MWF
*Removes ibuprofen, atenolol, fluoxetine, progesterone and trimethoprim. These pharmaceuticals are not necessarily in all users’ water