Razor™ Ripster, Blue
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Razor Ripster Blue Scooter Teaches You Whole New Ways of Moving The Razor Ripster in blue will have your sidewalk neighbors exclaiming, 'Is that a skateboard? A snowboard?' No, it's the Razor Ripster, which combines a snowboard's carving maneuverability with a skateboard's go-anywhere urban sensibility. The Ripster's unique hourglass deck pivots to give you supreme control over your pavement shredding experience. Inline castor trucks and that swivel factor make it possible to speed up and take corners without having to kick off. You'll go very fast, very easily. The Razor Ripster blue scooter has gliding urethane wheels and ABEC-5 dust resistant bearing to provide a smooth ride previously only experienced downhill on fresh powder. The sleek board is complemented by its blue and black lightning motif design. The concave deck makes it super responsive to your feet commands, and the deck traction helps you stay on this beast of a board. Weighing in at only 5.5 pounds and with two wheels, this is minimalist transportation at its best.
- The Razor Ripster in blue combines the best of the skateboarding and snowboarding worlds into one super-fast creation.
- An hourglass shape and pivoting deck lets you carve sidewalks like mountains.
- Two wheels on inline castor trucks swivel to accelerate and take tight corners with no pushing needed.
- The Ripster's wheels are sleek urethane that combine with ABEC-5 dust-resistant bearings to make your ride glide.
- You'll get great responsiveness from the concave deck.
- Deck-top traction helps you stay in control, no matter how fast you fly.
- The lightweight Ripster weighs only 5.5 pounds.
- The definition of sleek, the Ripster sports black lightning shapes on a blue background.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This