Craftsman Revolution 42" Briggs & Stratton 22 hp Gas Powered Zero Turn Riding Lawn Mower
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
The Craftsman Revolution has a steerable pivoting front axle that allows wheels to turn 90 degrees to either side and pivot up and down to follow the ground better for more control and a better cut. Designed exclusively for Craftsman, this 22 hp twin platinum engine is powerful enough to mow up hills and through tall, thick grass. It features MRS starting system with premium fuel, oil and air filters. Synchronized technology makes front and rear wheels work in tandem so you can make 360-degree turns. Cuts more grass with each pass, and features a high pressure deck washing system to easily clean out grass and debris build up. Easy to use and comfortable design allows for clear view of instrument controls. Adjusts to any operator and provides superior comfort and support. The Revolution's optional front and rear attachments let you do more work than any other zero-turn.
- 22 hp OHV Platinum Briggs & Stratton® engine
- 42" precision cut mowing system with deck wash
- Steerable pivoting front axle
- Synchronized technology
- Comfort grip steering wheel
- High back seat with arm rests
- Attachment ready
- Engine power values are as rated by the engine manufacturer
- Color: Red and black
- Fully assembled
- 2-year full, 5-year frame and front axle warranty
- Dimensions: 6 ft. 5 in. x 4 ft. 3.5 in. x 3 ft. 10 in.
- Weight: 650 lbs.
- Size and weight of product should be considered if selecting Store Pickup
- Measurement of the storage area for the tractor is recommended prior to purchase
Specifications & Dimensions