iComfort Reinvention Queen Mattress
$927.93 - $2,164.93
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
Serta changed the memory foam category forever with the iComfort® Sleep System, which features the world’s first memory foam infused with the support and cooling touch of Serta’s MicroSupport® gel. Now Serta introduces iComfort® Directions™, a premium memory foam mattress line featuring our first dual-action gel memory foam in a sleep system designed from the surface to the core for enhanced cooling comfort and individualized body support.
Taking Sleep Technology in a New Direction each iComfort Directions mattress features 4 exclusive technologies designed to balance comfort, support and temperature regulation.
- Thermo°Cool™ Yarn Fabric Cover with TENCEL® is an exceptionally soft material designed to help optimize heat and moisture flow at the sleep surface. Thermo°Cool™ high performance yarns are designed to help enhance the moisture wicking capability of the fabric. Plus, TENCEL® fibers can resist the growth of mold, bacteria and dust mites. -
- TWO layers of EverCool™ GfX Memory Foam is the world’s first premium, breathable memory foam featuring a super-fine infusion of heat-conducting graphene for supple, body conforming comfort and an extra ability to whisk heat away from the body. This new material has up to 25% more heat dissipation ability than Serta’s original Kool Comfort™ memory foam. -
- Cool Reaction Slow Recovery Latex is Serta’s exclusive Cool Reaction™ Slow Recovery Latex foam is uniquely designed to complement our Cool Action™ material for a more luxurious sleep experience. This naturally breathable foam responds instantly to comfort and support your body, while avoiding the “springy” feeling that can be associated with other latex foams. Plus, the natural properties of latex help protect your mattress from dust mites.
- Cool Action™ Dual Effects™ Gel Memory Foam is the world’s first dual-action gel memory foam infused with both Serta’s original MicroSupport® gel and our new MicroCool+™ gel. This unique and exclusive design works to provide more support where your body needs it and gives the material an enhanced ability to transport heat away from the mattress layers above it. Here’s how it works: millions of Serta’s original MicroSupport® gel beads gather under the areas of your body that need extra push back support. Meanwhile, our new MicroCool+™ gel features advanced phase change material encapsulated in a proprietary gel designed to efficiently capture, store and ultimately dissipate heat away from the mattress layers above.
- Pods™ Gel-Activated Support Strategically positioned macro-gel discs work with our ComfortLast® Foam Core support system to help provide extra push back support from the deepest part of the mattress and a firmer seating edge. -
- 120 In Home Trial* -
- 25 Year Limited Warranty"
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This