Kenmore Progressive Upright Vacuum - Red Pepper
Kenmore Progressive Upright Vacuum - Hardwood & Carpet The Kenmore Progressive upright vacuum offers a smooth transition from carpet to bare floor and vice versa with an agitator shut-off switch. This vacuum also has Kenmore's Power-Flow feature, which keeps air flowing through a dual chamber even when the bag is full. Ideal for homeowners with allergies, the Kenmore Progressive upright vacuum uses HEPA Media filtration to trap dust, dander and pollen, leaving you with cleaner floors and cleaner air. The super handy performance indicator notifies you if you need to change or check the bag.
- Designed to make cleaning-up after pets a cinch, the Pet Handi-Mate™ attachment lifts hair, dander and more from furniture, rugs and carpeting in seconds.
- A super long 14-foot hose lets you reach further, helping cut down on outlet swapping, and giving you the reach you need to get the house cleaned fast.
- A 30-foot power cord goes a long way, enabling you to cover the length and breadth of most rooms, without having to move the plug into different outlets.
- The Reach-Out telescoping wand helps you get to places you normally couldn’t reach, cleaning window treatments, ceiling fans and other above-floor surfaces without a step ladder.
- The True HEPA certified filter can be trusted to remove almost all significant allergens from air flowing through the vacuum, so you can breathe easy.
- The LED electronic indicator lets you know when the dust bag is full or the hose is clogged, so you can fix it quickly and get back to cleaning.
- A foot-operated on/off switch gives you the power you need to move the vacuum from a carpeted surface to a bare floor, so you get the performance you need, on the fly.