Craftsman Professional Use 5/16 in. Hex Socket
Craftsman Professional Use 5/16-in. Hex Socket Is Simple and Functional The professional use 5/16-in. hex socket is a must-have item for auto mechanics. Whether you enjoy working on your own car in your spare time or you run a full-time auto repair shop, this hex socket is the tool that you need. The socket makes it a breeze to remove and replace hex fasteners, including hex cap bolts and screws, for both automotive and machinery applications. Once you have it in your toolbox, you won't know what you did without it. The Craftsman professional use 5/16-in. hex socket is ideal for any shop or garage. It boasts 1/4" drive and is 1 7/8" long with high visibility markings. When you're working in dimly lit garages and other dark settings, you won't have any trouble grabbing the right tool when you need it. The steel construction holds up under heavy use and shines up good as new even after dirty jobs.
- Complete your tool set with the professional use 5/16-in. hex socket
- Essential for automotive and machinery applications, including hex cap bolt and screw removal and replacement
- Durable steel construction to withstand extensive use
- Hex contact points
- Drive size: 1/4"
- Easy-to-read etched markings in a standard text size for quick identification to eliminate the risk of grabbing the wrong tool
- Silver finishes shines up beautifully even after complex, grimy jobs
- 1 7/8" long
- Weighs 0.1 lbs
- Comes with a lifetime warranty