Franklin ProSensor 710 Stud Finder
ProSensor 710 Stud Finder
The ProSensor 710 is the easiest to use and most accurate stud finder available.
- Advanced PrecisionSense Technology senses the wall in multiple locations simultaneously and uses data from many readings to accurately determine the position of studs -- which makes it quicker and more accurate.
- The ProSensor 710 can instantly find studs. No sliding is required.
- PrecisionSense Technology finds studs even through difficult architectural construction features (such as wall and ceiling textures, uneven plaster thickness, uneven paint, and difficult wallpaper, thick walls, etc.) that can cause other detectors to fail.
- Identifies the width of hidden objects.
- Can identify the location of more than one object simultaneously.
- Uses common AA batteries, unlike other stud finders that use the less-common 9V.
Benefits to owning the product
- Very easy to use. Other stud finders have an initialization sequence that must be followed to operate correctly. The ProSensor 710 has no required sequence. Just press the button, place on the wall, and easily find studs -- which makes it easy to find studs and results in very high customer satisfaction.
- High accuracy. Highest accuracy stud finder.
- The LEDs lights that are in front of stud illuminate - making it very easy to visualize the position of studs. It is a very intuitive product.
- Deep Scanning is always active (up to 1.5").
- More accurate and less error-prone than other products on the market.
- It makes finding studs unusually easy. Just press the button, place on the wall, and immediately see the location of hidden studs.