Sealy Posturepedic Posturepedic Crib Mattress
The Sealy Feature-Rich Crib Mattress Makes Baby’s Rest A Priority A great night’s rest is especially important for growing bodies, which is why a well-designed child’s mattress is a priority for your special little guy or girl. The Sealy PosturePedic crib mattress delivers support where it’s needed most with the PostureTech coil system that spreads out body weight and relieves pressure points so your child will sleep soundly. A cushy non-allergenic padding cradles your baby in comfort, while a 360-degree reinforced edge prevents roll-offs and keeps your baby safely in the middle of the bed. Backed by a lifetime warranty and protected with a nontoxic fireproof fabric, it makes the perfect choice for a single sleeper or a growing child for years of healthy sleeping and living.
The Ultra-soft and luxurious top cover works with the comfort-enhancing SealyFoam to make this feature-rich crib mattress to create a sleep surface that’s soft, luxurious and responsive. And you won’t need to worry about allergic reactions or sickness, because the advanced Staph-Gard reinforced wrap shields you sleeping child from bacteria, static and allergens. Put one in your baby’s crib and find out why Sealy is the leading name in infant sleepware.
- Everyone at your house will rest easier with baby sleeping on the most comfortable Sealy PosturePedic crib mattress available.
- PostureTech Coil System Senses Baby's Movement & Responds with Increasing Support
- All-Around Border Rods Keep Sides, Corners & Edges Firm--Just Like an Adult Mattress
- Steel Vertical Support Bars Distribute Baby's Weight Evenly Over the Entire Mattress Surface
- Two Non-Allergenic Layers Insulate Mattress For Lasting Durability
- Third Non-Allergenic Layer Provides Additional Support
- Additional Protective Wrap Offers Baby a Plush, Gentle Sleeping Surface
- STAPH-GARD Reinforced Cover Provides an Antibacterial & Antistatic Surface
- Lifetime Warranty on Workmanship & Materials
- Mattress Also Fits Toddler Bed Frames
- Meets Federal Flammability Standard 16 CFR 1633
- Made in the USA