Sony Portable Party System w/ Bluetooth®, NFC RDH-GTK37iP
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
Transform any gathering into a party scene with massive music volume and multi-color lighting effects. Connect wirelessly using Bluetooth® with one-touch NFC technology* or plug in your iPhone® and iPod® products using the built-in Lightning™ connector or front USB input***. Adjust the mix with DJ style sound features and take it to the next level.
- Music made massive: This portable, 2-way speaker system uses dual woofers and tweeters driven by 420 watts total RMS power to deliver powerful sound and pounding bass that can fill most any room or backyard event
- Connect Wirelessly: Enjoy convenient Bluetooth® connectivity with compatible devices and stream audio without wires**. Near Field Communications (NFC) One-touch connect takes Bluetooth® connectivity to the next level by allowing users to simply align their enabled devices and tap them together to pair and activate the connection
- Latest iPod® and iPhone® connectivity: Power up your playlists, listen to your audio apps and stay connected with the latest iPhone®and iPod® devices**. The integrated cradle provides convenient charging and playback control for devices using the 8-pin Lightning™ connector
- USB connectivity is covered: The convenient front USB input can be used to connect, control and charge a wide range of audio devices*** like previous generations of iPod® and iPhone® products**, Walkman® players, USB thumb drives or other compatible USB devices (requires cable, sold separately). Playback audio files stored on your device or directly from audio apps
- Create the mood with lighting: Use any one of the 14 selectable LED and strobe lighting configurations to help set the tone and intensity for your music playback. The multicolor LED’s and strobe patterns will pulsate in sync with your music to help create just the right mix between your mood and music
- EQ and DJ effects: With several music enhancement settings, users can dial in the sound by choosing one of the 11 preset EQ settings and increase low-end bass response by engaging the Bass Bazuca. Be your own DJ using the Flanger, Isolator sound effects to personalize the tracks
- AM/FM radio: Use the integrated AM/FM tuner to receive local broadcast signals with the included AM/FM antenna plugged into the rear panel. Users can select up to 20 FM and 10 AM preset stations
- Rear aux input: Use the rear panel mounted RCA inputs connections to playback external audio/video equipment and hear your DVD/PC or gaming console through the audio system (requires cable, sold separately)
- Versatile placement options: Thanks to the integrated handles, the system can positioned in vertically or horizontally. In horizontal mode, the unit projects accurate left and right stereo imaging. In vertical mode, simply select Vertical Sound and the unit shifts bass response to the lower speaker, enhancing hi-frequency response to the top speakers
- In the box: This unit is ready to rock right out of the box. An AM/FM antenna is included to ensure broadcast signals come in clear and it even comes with a convenient wireless remote with batteries
* Interoperability and compatibility among Bluetooth® devices vary.
** Ability to use all generations of iPod® products may vary as not all products are compatible. Compatible with iPod classic, iPod Nano 3rd gen, iPod nano 4th gen, iPod nano 5th gen, iPod nano 6th gen, iPod touch 2nd gen, iPod touch 3rd gen, iPod touch 4th gen, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S via USB cable, sold separately. Compatible with iPod touch 5th gen, iPod nano 7th gen and iPhone 5 via on-board 8 pin Lightning connector.
*** Not all USB devices are compatible. Consult www.esupport.sony.com for complete details.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This